Monday, April 4, 2011

Do You Need Mother's Day ideas?

Does your mom deserve much appreciation from you? There is one special day a year set aside to show her how much you care for her. It can be as simple as a Mother's Day card, a home made card is very special. Mothers are very easy to please when it comes to showing her how much you love her. I know you will all have to agree with me when I say, being a mom isn't the easiest job in the world, but it can be the most rewarding job. I love my children and grand daughter so much and just having them around is the best gift I could ask for.

If you are looking for a gift to purchase, I can help you out with that also. Go to my BeautiControl website @ http://beautipage.com/cathydeere and check out the Mother's Day specials. Your mother will be very satisfied with any gift you purchase for her. I have fragrances for every personality. Make sure you order soon so you will have your gift in time for her special day.

A FRAGRANCE WITH A PURPOSE - Delicate
by BeautiControl
In honor of Mother's Day, for every Delicate set purchased, a $2 donation will go to the W.H.O. (Women Helping Others) Foundation. For more information about the W.H.O. Foundation go to: http://whofoundation.org.

Make this Mother's Day Memorable.

- Make Your Dreams Come True -

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment