Friday, May 27, 2011

The 30 Days of Faves Blog Party

Hello Everyone!  Come join the Blog Party starting June 1st!

Visit my beauty blog each day during the month of June and learn about all my favorite BeautiControl products. I will be sharing with you a different product each day.

The 30 Days of Faves Blog Party is a way for Home Party Plan Consultants, like me, to present our favorite products and to meet new people. You will have access to all the other consultant's sites that are participating in this Blog Party.  

Don't miss out, come party with me. Leave comments and let me know what you think.


Cathy



4 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy!

    I'm participating in the 30 Days of Faves too! I like your blog site...looking forward to learning about your favorite products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy - I'm participating in the blog party as well. I love your blog site! Can't wait to see your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saying hello from the 30 Days of Faves Blog Party!! Looking forward to learning about everyones favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone, thanks for commenting on my beauty blog. I am excited about starting the Blog Party tomorrow. This is going to be fun and interesting. We will be able to get to know each other and learn everyone's favorites. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete