Wednesday, March 23, 2011

When we go shopping, are we wanting to be beautiful?

When we go shopping, most of the time we know what we are looking for to purchase. But what do we find ourselves looking at when we go shopping and don't have a particular item in mind?  Are we looking at clothes, shoes, makeup, or hair supplies?  We are always trying to find that next item that will make us beautiful and there is nothing wrong with that.  Women not only WANT to look beautiful and feel beautiful, we NEED to look and feel beautiful.  We NEED to stay positive within ourselves.  It all starts with us. Don't let people put you down and make you feel unworthy. Don't put others down either, lift them up and help them stay positive.  God loves you for who you are and knows your heart. You would be surprised what a smile could do for someone.  Remember when you make someone else feel good, it also will make you feel good. So go out there and make yourself and someone else smile and feel good. Remember you are beautiful.

- Make your dreams come true -


Cathy Deere

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy -

    I don't think that there will be any disagreements - guys shop differently than women. When I shop, I KNOW what I need, and I am in and out. My wife's idea of shopping is very different than mine. When we shop together, I end up trying on all sorts of things.

    I completely agree with your statement, "when you make someone else feel good, it also will make you feel good"! Absolutely! One of the best things about this is that you never run out of it! It is not a game of "If I feel good, you cannot feel as good."

    Let the good feelings flow!

    Be Well.
    Paul.
    www.AllAboutGratitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Paul. I KNOW guys and women are so different when it comes to shopping. Most husbands will just sit outside the store on the bench and wait for their wives. I enjoy making others feel good, and it is amazing what a simple smile will do. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete