Monday, March 7, 2011

Dreams of beauty

I love to dress up and put my makeup on with my hair fixed just right.  This helps me feel pretty.  Sometimes it makes me feel like I can do anything.  I don't feel as beautiful when I don't fix my hair or makeup.  That doesn't mean that I don't have the beauty.  Remember, you are beautiful. I just know the difference in how I feel when I take the time to fix myself up.  Do you have dreams of having the beauty you desire?  Take that step and get a makeover. Change your hairstyle, buy a new outfit, try new makeup, change your fingernail polish.  Help yourself feel good. Beauty can be fun, invite friends over and share ideas to help each other with the makeovers.  Pay attention to the compliments from others when your makeover is complete. The most important compliment to pay attention to is the one you give yourself.


-Make your dreams come true-

No comments:

Post a Comment