Thursday, June 2, 2011

The 30 Days of Faves Blog Party - Day 2

Hello everyone,

This is the second day of "The 30 Days of Faves Blog Party" and I am having so much fun and also learning as I go. These two days have been a bit challenging for me to do all of these videos and to figure out how to get them on my blog and on The Party Plan Diva's blog. Has anyone else been there before? I bet you have. BUT, I got it going on now. I did it, not once but twice. I know it will get better and easier each day. Now my big challenge is to have it done before dark, lol. I will stay up tonight and be ready to push the send button bright and early in the morning.  

I hope you enjoy my videos and most of all I hope you see what my products WILL do for you.

Now go visit http://the30daysoffavesblogparty/ and view all the participants websites. Have fun!


 

BEAUTICONTROL INSTANT FACE LIFT TREATMENT



There will be three parts to this demonstration. Part One, I will begin the Instant Face Lift Treatment by applying the BC Spa Resurface Multi-Acid Resurfacing Peel.
Product #: 14644

Step 1: This multi-acid blend provides gentle exfoliation with dramatic results in one easy step. Simply swipe the pre-soaked pad over the face, relax for 10-20 minutes. You will see smoother, clearer, younger-looking skin immediately.





This is the second part of the Instant Face Lift Treatment. In Part One I demonstrated how to apply the Multi-Acid Resurfacing Peel. I will now show you the rest of the steps.

Step 2: BC Spa Resurface Microderm Abrasion For Face
This powerful exfoliating creme gently exfoliates dead skin cells and helps restore clarity and softness to skin. Designed to be used with the facial buffer. Each jar contains 10-15 treatments - less than half the cost of a single spa treatment.

Facial Buffer: Soft-bristle brush.

Step 3: Regeneration Tight, Firm & Fill Eye Firming Serum
Works immediately to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin under the eyes and on the eyelids.

Step 4: Regeneration Tight, Firm & Fill Face Creme
Skin feels tighter, smoother and more elastic. Proven results in just six hours - and visible long-term results with continued use.

Here is a list of the Product #s for the entire set of the Instant Face Lift Treatment:
Multi-Acid Resurfacing Peel: #14645
Microderm Abrasion: #15215
Eye Firming Serum: #14213
Face Creme: #14242
Facial Buffer: #13936

You can order this set on my website & it will be delivered directly to you. Just go to http://beautipage.com/cathydeere





This is Part Three, THE RESULTS!

When you use these BeautiControl products on a regular schedule just imagine the visible RESULTS!

You can look 10 years younger without cosmetic surgery.
Order today - what are you waiting for? You know you want it. Once you receive the products and start using them, come back to my youtube video and leave a comment on YOUR results. I want to hear them because you are going to be so excited and amazed at YOUR results. After a few hours you will see more lifting and it will be lifted even more the next day. AMAZING!!!!!!!

Thanks for watching and stay tuned for more to come. Until next time!
http://beautipage.com/cathydeere

No comments:

Post a Comment