Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 7 - The 30 Days of Faves Blog Party

BC SPA BODY THERAPEUTIC BATH MINERALS

Are you stressed?
Well, I have the answer to your prayers. Try my therapeutic bath minerals to relieve stress and transform your bath into an oasis of healing, green thermal waters. Fine crystal minerals from the dead sea comfort tired muscles and invigorate skin. #16049
EXPERIENCE TOTAL BODY PAMPERING!!!!!!!!!


Talk about a stress reliever, these bath minerals are working overtime for you. Run your bath water and pour the bath minerals in your water and you can just smell relaxation. I love using this in my bath water. Just be ready to relax and not plan on going anywhere or doing much because it will have you RELAXED! Ok, time to go relax now.



2 comments:

  1. This sounds heavenly. Is it scented? Have a scent-sational day!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kelly, yes it is scented and soooooo relaxing. When I use it, I have to make sure I am ready for bed.

    ReplyDelete