Sunday, February 20, 2011

Have you been pampered lately?

Let's think about that question for one second.  What would be considered pampering?  Do I have time in my day to be pampered?  Do I deserve to be pampered? How would I convince my family I need to be pampered?

Pampering is to indulge or to spoil.  You can relax for a very short time and feel refreshed.  You deserve to be pampered and you would be surprised how much your family agrees, especially when they see how happy you will be afterwards.  It is as easy as taking a bubble bath, cleansing your face completely, putting on a soothing body lotion, giving yourself a manicure or pedicure.  These simple things could help you relax. 

Lock the bathroom door and hang a sign on the door that reads, "my pampering time, will be out in 15 minutes". See how that works. Try it and let me know how you felt after the pampering.

- Make your dreams come true -

No comments:

Post a Comment